Artemis Alliance, the global data-driven capacity of Havas Group, delivers consulting, solutions and operations for technology providers, media companies and advertisers.
Artemis Alliance embodies our approach to quality control for media inventory and campaign quality, and launched the Meta Quality Barometer in June 2015.
With more than 14 years of experience, Artemis Alliance now manages tracking and analysis for 100% of Havas Media Group digital campaigns. Awarded ISO27001 certification by Bureau Veritas, Artemis Alliance guarantees that access to data is controlled, data is safe against copy, transfer or destruction, and integrity of data is preserved.
Three global adops hubs in the Americas (Bogota), EMEA (Paris) and soon APAC (Shanghai in Q2) help Artemis Alliance manage campaigns, track their success, evaluate their performance and optimize targeting, ROI and audience planning.
The central Artemis Alliance capacity features:
- More than 300 billion touch points every year
- Greenplum EMC’s Massive Parallel Processing (MPP) database technology
- 36 servers with 8 terabytes of RAM dedicated to the production environment
- 10 gigabyte redundant interconnect cluster for a high level of accessibility
- 1 PetaByte storage capacity to archive historical data
With Platform Development and Operations in Madrid, Data/Custom Solutions and Architecture in Boston, and Data Expertise across global, regional hubs and local teams, Artemis Alliance counts over 450 employees.